I now add Flavored Drink Mix such as Crystal Light, it helps me drink more water.
I need to drink more water, too.
Drink the water- it's good for your skin ;-) And me Scottish! You Irish?? I'll follow you anyway ;-) Stop by my place when you can ;-)
Me too! I buy all these fancy water bottles to bring with me wherever I go - I forget.....I'm having a peacock giveaway on my site - try your luck!www.todayhilary.blogspot.com
drinking water needs discipline, specially, if you would need to get to use the idea.. don't make it too hard as well, make water the easiest or most accessible drink for you.. :p happy tuesday!
comments! yay!!
I now add Flavored Drink Mix such as
ReplyDeleteCrystal Light, it helps me drink more water.
I need to drink more water, too.
ReplyDeleteDrink the water- it's good for your skin ;-) And me Scottish! You Irish?? I'll follow you anyway ;-) Stop by my place when you can ;-)
ReplyDeleteMe too! I buy all these fancy water bottles to bring with me wherever I go - I forget.....
ReplyDeleteI'm having a peacock giveaway on my site - try your luck!
www.todayhilary.blogspot.com
drinking water needs discipline, specially, if you would need to get to use the idea.. don't make it too hard as well, make water the easiest or most accessible drink for you.. :p happy tuesday!
ReplyDelete