Thursday, August 26, 2010

All Drugged Up

About a month ago, we decided to get Nala spayed. It was at first a difficult decision for me because, puppies would be SO adorable!! But would Aku and Nala make cute puppies? And lastly, who would want a puppy?? Would we end up keeping one?

I finally realized that there are so many dogs who go without a home and I didnt want to add to the mix, so we got her spayed. I made an appt with Spay and Neuter of Salt Lake. Even though the place didnt smell so good, they were wonderful! I know Nala was treated very well. I dropped her off at 7:45 AM and picked her up at about 5 PM.

Without further ado, meet Nala, All Drugged Up:


She was so completely outta of it. Poor lil girl.
Her anesthesia wore off at about 4:00 AM. What a night!

2 comments:

  1. pobresita! but she was back to normal in no time!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! for reals! And she's still the little brat!! No changes there lol

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!