Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Jus a month and a half left

til my birthday and I feel like I could be doing so much better. If I really want this, shouldnt I be doing better? Shouldnt I be more obsession? Shouldnt I work harder?

The answer is simple. If I work harder, I will do better. So why dont I?

After reading Blair's McFatty post, I have realized that yes, I dont like to admit my gains, my setbacks, my plateaus. It makes me a lil uneasy and frankly, they are no fun for me. But, for you, there are real. It shows that I'm not perfect and that every week I'm trying harder and harder. So here's the scoop:

Starting Weight (June 17): 171.4

2 weeks ago: 
- Exercised 0 times
- Ate A LOT of processed sugar
- Gained 1 pound

Last week:
- Exercised 3 times  
- Controlled sugar intake
- Could have drank more water
- Lost that mighty pound and one

Current weight (August 9, 2010): 168.6

This week's goals:
- Exercise 3 times
- Track what I eat with WW
- Control sugar intake
- Drink more water

I dont think I will lose as much weight as I hoped by my birthday. But as long as I lose some I will be happy. Until then, I will work harder. I may even need to be a bit obsessive to get to what I want :)

2 comments:

  1. Shahny! im so proud of you! you are making it!
    U are not only my bestie but my weight loss pal! when ever i hear of your ideas to loose weight and just the process it motivates me! awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thats sweet. I will have to try harder to motivate you more :)

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!