Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Not a good WW week

I really honestly thought I ate pretty good. But according to WW, I suck at eating ;) This last week I did the Flex Plan from WW. Basically, I am allowed a daily amount a points and 35 weekly points. After my first week of tracking what I eat with WW, I went negative 4.5 points!! This week will definitely be better. I will check the PointValue before I stuff my face :)

Weight last week:169.8

Last week goals:
- Pretty sure I exercised 1x last week. I'm so lazy! I set my alarms, I pushed snooze like 50 times til finally I jus turn it off. Ugh. Why is it so hard to get up in the morning?!?
- Tracked what I eat with WW!! Woot Woot!
- Maybe I shouldnt mention that I went to a birthday party this past weekend? Oh, and, it was a kid birthday party :(
- Had some good drinking water days. That's a plus!!

This week's goals:
- Exercise 3 times
- Track what I eat with WW
- Control sugar intake
- Drink more water

Current weight (as of today): 168 (lost 1.8 pounds!!)

2 comments:

  1. whohooooooooo You shouldnt start "I really honestly thought I ate pretty good. But according to WW, I suck at eating ;) " it makes me think that no changes....
    but 1.8 !! wow awesome job! im way excited for you.
    whats your weekly goal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah good I tricked you :)

    Weekly goal of losing a certain amount of pounds? If so, I dont have one.

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!