Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Our New Entertainment System

So Billy and I were talking about getting a new TV Stand/Entertainment system. We felt like ours didnt really match our TV, it was so small in height, and we needed a change ;)

Well, months went by and we continued to talk about how we should get one.

A couple more months went by...

THEN about a month ago, we went over to our bestest friend's house, Gisselle & Sam, and saw their new furniture and absolutely loved their TV Stand/Entertainment system. They said that they bought it at IKEA... Ya not a good thing. ..

Billy hates IKEA.

He doesnt like having to go through every little section to figure out what you want,  then have to get out of each little section to get your stuff, then pay for it. He is fully aware of the "shortcuts" but still prefers not to go to IKEA (ha I jus realized that our previous TV Stand was purchase there! That was our first time there and Billy's first impression haha). I personally LOVE IKEA. I love being able to see different set ups and different designs. It helps me get ideas for my own home.

Anywho, there was no way I was gonna go by myself. I needa Billy's opinion and needed to see if we both liked it, before I/we bought it. So, the only way Billy would go is if our bestest friends went too.

And so we all went (they are our "bestest friends" for a reason :) We seriously couldnt live without them, WE LOVE YOU!!)
 



Doesn't it look so elegant and classy now??

3 comments:

  1. very nice!!!! I love IKEA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww you are so sweet! WE LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!
    It was pretty cool to go to one of our favorite places in the whole world.... (a lil exaggeration there lol) with you guys. And when ever you want to go back you know who to call! ... Billy jk... hahaha We would be glad to go back with you.
    I love how the living rooms stands out more! love it love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love IKEA too! Billys jus a nutcase.

    haha, ya Billy cant wait to go again (a lil exaggeration there lol). Now I jus need to decorate my walls :)

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!