Monday, December 27, 2010

First Christmas Card

I dunno know about you, but I love greeting cards, wedding announcements, baby announcements, invitations. I adore the different designs people come up with and well, I love receiving them lol

This year I had a wonderful idea (or in other words I got my idea from here) on how I would display the Christmas cards we'd receive.  I was so excited to begin hanging cards on this lil beauty...


I jus needed cards to hang!! lol We didnt receive our first Christmas card til December 13, 2010. But it was so worth it! The card was sitting on our porch with some yummy treats
As we thought who in the world would send us these?? We read:
Dear Brother and Sister Short,
Thank you so much for being my Sunday School teacher. You are definitely my favorite Sunday School teachers I have ever had. It's too bad I get moved up in January. Thanks for all you do. Merry Christmas!

 

We definitely hung it up with so much pride and joy!!


3 comments:

comments! yay!!