Wednesday, December 29, 2010

UCRC Christmas Party

Billy and I were very excited for my work Christmas Party. One reason was because we haven't had one in two years! The other reason was because we were going to eat at Tuscany's for the first time ever! Yum!!


Although the waiter keep messing up our pre-ordered food, we all had a great time!! The food was super D-lish. And we ended the night with a delicious dessert. Here's the one I had:

Mark Eaton’s Old Fashioned Two Layer Chocolate Cake
with Ganache Frosting and Vanilla bean Gelato

5 comments:

  1. i think you should make your pictures bigger so i can see them. :) it looks like you had a great time at the party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you click on the picture it'll make them bigger :) Does that help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!! i wish i had gone there . I love that place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your comment on my blog.... I would love to help you out... it's like my favorite thing to do (to decorate) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giss - Food was def good :)

    Diana - Yay! I have so many ideas in my head I think they are cute but I can never replicate them in real life lol

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!