I HAVE NO LUCK. I was even a lil optimistic since I entered in like ONE HUNDRED giveaways! AND there was some I didn't even enter CRAZY!!
There was one where the winner didnt respond and so she announced another one... pretty sure my heart stopped but nope.
I guess the best part that came outta this was the fact that I found a few interesting bloggers and since then I have followed a couple :)
House of Hepworths Nathan and Kari Otto

I'm sorry..:( I thought for sure you would have won a giveaway! Was it the silhouette giveaway that you are talking about and the winner that didn't respond back?? If so, I totally had the same reaction as you did... I thought this was my chance to finally win big time. But nope not this time! Keep trying and I'm sure you will win! Because I am just like you are... I NEVER win anything. I just had a little luck for that one sec.
ReplyDeleteYes, it was the silhouette giveaway. Now I really want it lol. I'll keep trying tho
ReplyDeleteHello there! Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog, and thanks for the sweet comments, too :)
ReplyDeletep.s. I TOTALLY wanted to win a Silhouette machine, too...I feel like I entered a buh-jillion (or so!) giveaways! Hmph!
Um no, I'm pretty sure I had entered a buh-jillion giveaways ;) At least there's always Christmas haha jk
ReplyDelete