Saturday, December 4, 2010

Goodbye Jessica!!

So back in August (I know, I am jus sucha slogger!! member, slacker + blogger) Billy decided he wanted a new car. Although the charger (or as Billy would like to say, Jessica) was a wonderful car, she was too expensive, high maintenance and did not preform well in the snow. 

Hello! we live in a UTAH! We need to have a car that performs well in winter AND summer. And so, we said "Goodbye" to Jessica and got ourselves a truck!!
 


Farewell Jessica!! It was great while it lasted!

5 comments:

  1. Bill looks like he should be in the Marines in that picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never did get a pic with jessica lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe he thinks he's so cool with no hair. Drives me nuts!

    Ayy Gisselle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica?? what a random name lol!... when we were younger Ii remember you always wanting a truck ... Anyway I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya I still have no idea why he picked it (and no it's not cuz of Jessica Alba lol)

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!