Saturday, December 4, 2010

Lagoon Day

My church had their annual "Stake Lagoon Day" back in June. My cousin in-laws from California have never been so I invited them, my sister in-law and her family, and my mother in-law. Unfortunately, they weren't able to come due to prior engagements, so, it was just Manny and me

We had so much fun! I'm pretty positive that our favorite ride was "Wicked." Ahh it was sooo scary but oh so fun.

What a great sister day!

6 comments:

  1. wow...r ally shahny? back in june?? !! ayyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey now. At least I got it done. Now I need Days of '47 lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww(:
    that day was so awesome! i love you mucho shahn(:
    we will need another sister sister day(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess you are right! I cant wait for your post about Christmas in may!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! That might be the case hehe

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!