Saturday, March 5, 2011

I am just a little...bit

  • worked out ONLY two times this week
  • ate a lil TOO MUCH chocolate
  • calculus SUCKS
  • calculus REALLY sucks!
  • totally broke out! I have zits EVERYWHERE
  • work has been QUITE demanding this last week
  • i take that back, work has been demanding this last MONTH!
But seriously, how do yall deal with stress?! Please tell me before I pull out ALL my hair :s

Love,
Photobucket

On the plus side, I REALLY like my spanish class :)


UPDATE 4-9-2011:
I am still stressed but I have figured out why ;)

3 comments:

  1. Quit my job lol. No really you need a day at home , make ur self a nice bath listen to good music . Have the best treats and watch a good movie. Respirar profundo ... and viola! new you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya girl! Today i went to a salon to get a manicure, and this place was over flowing with tranquility i thought i would cry! Lol, it was so peaceful and quite and amazing! BUT..My manicure SUCKED...i can do a better job, but it was nice to get out of the house and have me time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess its final. I will NEED to take a relaxation day and make it all about me. Sounds like a plan :)

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!